INTEGRATED BLOW MOLDING, FILLING AND CAPPING MACHINE
Many products, including carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, oil, milk, ayran, can be bottled in filling and capping machines that are integrated with the blowing units which manufacture bottles from preform. Various manufacture capacity models are available starting from 12.000 bottles per hour, up to 36.000 bottles per hour.
The preforms are taken into the chamber of the automatic feeding system, conveyed to an unscrambler by the elevator, where they are sequenced and transmitted to the infrared preform heating tunnel. Preforms heated to the pre-set value are taken into blow molds by means of a star. The preforms, which are extended vertically by means of a shaft in the molds and pass the pre-inflation operation, are inflated with high pressure in the next step and become plastic bottles by taking the shape of the mold. The plastic bottle that comes out of the mold is transferred from its neck to the exit star and from there to the pneumatic conveyor (or to the filling machine input stars in combi machines).
Filling technique suitable for many products including carbonated and non-carbonated drinks, oil and dairy products can be integrated with the system.
Capping group for different type of caps are assembled on the integrated body.
- Occupies much less space than classical systems,
- Consumes less energy,
- There is no need for conveyors and bottle washing assembly between blowing and filling machines,
- Operates in higher hygiene conditions,
- Flexible in the integration of filling techniques required for different products,
- By pressurizing the product boiler using sterile air or nitrogen gas, non-carbonated beverages such as water and fruit juice can also be filled.