CARBONATED FILLER FOR GLASS AND PLASTIC BOTTLES
Rinsing, Filling and Sealing machines are specially designed for filling carbonated beverages such as cola and soda into plastic or glass bottles. In addition, by pressurizing the product boiler using sterile air or nitrogen gas, non-carbonated beverages such as water and fruit juice can also be bottled. Bottling stages are controlled by a high-tech, non-cam electro-pneumatic system.
Different sizes of bottling machines ranging from 16 valves up to 120 valves are offered to the consideration of the manufacturers, with a maximum capacity of 60.000 bottles per hour.
In this section, bottles are washed before filling by spraying water into them. Empty bottles are turned upside down by using special grippers by holding them by the necks. After the water spraying process, the bottles are moved upside down for a while so that the water can drain and then returned to their normal position.
The filling process is carried out under the pressure of carbon dioxide gas. An advanced technology is used that controls the filling stages with an electro-pneumatic system. This system provides flexibility in determining the pressurization, filling, settling and degassing times that vary according to the type of beverage and filling temperatures.
Product input: The special “Product Input Group” ensures that the carbonated beverage is fed slowly and without turbulence by preventing it from frothing while being taken into the product boiler. The electronic system, in which the gas pressure and product level are constantly controlled, consists of the following parts;
• Heat sensor
• Proportional product inlet valve
• CO2 input valve
• CO2 discharge valve (over the product boiler)
• Pressure sensor
CIP (sanitation): With the closed circuit cycle of CIP solutions, the detergent solution followed by clean water, are continuously circulated in the inlet pipes and fittings, product boiler and filling valves, and thus the highest hygiene level can be achieved.
Alternative capping groups suitable for plastic caps, aluminum caps or metal crown caps can be mounted on the monoblock body. In addition, if the ability to mount more than one type of cap in a single machine is desired, two or three separate capping groups can be placed on a single chassis.
- Electro-pneumatic system provides flexibility in determining pressurization, filling, settling and degassing times.
- Non-carbonated beverages such as water and fruit juice can also be filled by pressurizing the product boiler using sterile air or nitrogen gas.
- The "Neck Conveying System" for plastic bottles reduces mold change time and investment cost. Central lubrication group situated in a single point of the machine provides easy lubrication.
- Colorful and wide touch screen panel provides ease of operation.