BLOW MOLDING MACHINE
It is a rotary type machine that manufactures plastic bottles from preform. Various models are available starting from the one capable of manufacturing 12.000 bottles per hour, to the one which can manufacture up to 36.000 bottles per hour. In addition, models with wide pitch ranging from 4,000 bottles up to 8,000 bottles per hour are available for 5-10 liter water filling facilities.
The preforms are taken into the chamber of the automatic feeding system, conveyed to an unscrambler by the elevator, where they are sequenced and transmitted to the infrared preform heating tunnel. Preforms heated to the pre-set value are taken into blow molds by means of a star. The preforms, which are extended vertically by means of a shaft in the molds and pass the pre-inflation operation, are inflated with high pressure in the next step and become plastic bottles by taking the shape of the mold. The plastic bottle that comes out of the mold is transferred from its neck to the exit star and from there to the pneumatic conveyor (or to the filling machine input stars in combi machines).
Parts of the machine:
Preform Feeding and Unscrambling Unit
The preforms taken into the preform chamber are delivered to the preform unscrambler by means of a belt elevator. Unscrambler arranges the preforms in a single row and moves them to the furnace.
It is used to heat the preforms up to the pre-set value. The bodies of the preforms rotating around their own axes are heated homogeneously by infrared lamps.
Preform Blowing Unit
The preforms taken from the furnace by means of special holders are taken into the molds where the blowing process will be performed. Blowing process is carried out in two steps. In the first step, stretching is done by means of a shaft and pre-inflation is applied with low pressure. In the second step, the bottle which is inflated with high pressure is given its final shape.
Bottles, which are inflated to their final shape, are removed from the molds by means of special rotary holders and transferred to the pneumatic conveyor.
- It works in high efficiency due to it being the rotary type
- Preforms are heated homogeneously thanks to the latest technology "near infrared (NIR)" heating lamps.
- There is an "air recovery system" that saves energy by utilizing the inflation air in the next process (up to 25% air)
- Unlocked mold connection design makes the mold change time very brief
- It has the ability to work with low weight bottles
- Infrared lamps have an air cooling system which extends their life.
- Very sensitive operation is possible thanks to servomotor controlled main motor and preform pre-tension bar.
- It has sensitive and impact-free braking system for sudden stops
- A safe operation is always guaranteed with the vibration sensor