CONTACTLESS PET FILLER WITH ELECTRONIC FLOWMETERS
FLOWMATIC series Electronic Filling and Capping Machines have been developed for filling non-carbonated beverages such as fruit juices, lemonade, ice tea and turnip juice into PET/HDPE bottles with electromagnetic volumetric measurement method, in a fast, sensitive and hygienic manner. The most important feature of this machine is that the valve can fill bottles hygienically without contact. A wide range of products are available for investors with alternative models reaching up to 50,000 bottles per hour.
The bottles are caught from their brims by means of special grippers and turned 180°. In the rinsing part, water, sterile air, nitrogen or a different liquid can be sprayed into the bottle, depending on the nature of the product to be filled. Operates on the basis of "No Bottle-No Spray", the nozzles are activated only if there is a bottle on the grippers to save water
- With the electromagnetic flowmeter, filling can be done extremely quickly and precisely.
- As the bottle never touches the valve thanks to "Contact Free Filling" technique, hygiene is at utmost level.
- Since a separate “valve-flowmeter set” is used for each bottle, there is never any deviation in precision.
- The valves are controlled by the Electronic and Pneumatic Control Center placed on the filling tank.
- Pre-entered values according to different product and bottle volumes can be recalled from the operator panel and easily set during format change.
- Suitable for closed loop CIP system with sanitation caps
Various capping groups can be mounted on the monoblock body so that different caps can be attached.
- PLC controlled fully automatic operation
- Colorful and wide touchscreen operator panel
- On screen "Error messages" that make it easy to find errors
- Electronic speed change in main drive motor with frequency inverter
- Central lubrication group situated in a single point in the machine
- Stainless steel electrical control panel
Optional special applications:
- Nitrogen drip system (just before the bottle is capped, liquid nitrogen is dripped into it to increase its shelf life and harden the bottle, to prevent deformation during storage and transportation.)
- Fully enclosed hygienic machine (fans with hepa filter mounted on the machine ceiling create positive pressure and largely prevent dust or bacteria from entering in)
- Cap sterilization system (cleans the inside of the cap with vacuum before meeting the bottle and sterilizes it with an ultraviolet light.)
- Manufacturing of components in contact with the product from AISI 316 stainless steel