CAN FILLER WITH ELECTRONIC FLOWMETERS
Can Filling and Sealing machines are specially designed for the filling of non-carbonated beverages such as fruit juice, ice tea into cans. The machine can also fill carbonated beverages and if desired, hot fruit juice with a special modification.
Various models of filling machines, ranging from 12 valves to 80 valves, with a capacity up to 72,000 boxes per hour are available for the consideration of the manufacturers.
Level control during the filling process is done volumetrically by means of electromagnetic flowmeters. Electromagnetic flowmeters offer a fast and error-free solution as they electronically calculate the fluid volume
Product Input: Special “Product Intake Group” ensures that the product is fed slowly and without turbulence by preventing the foaming during its introduction into the product boiler. It is an electronic system in which product levels are continuously controlled
Europe's highest quality spinning machines are supplied from their manufacturers and integrated into the system. Since sealing the cans with metal lids is a very sensitive operation, spinning heads with micrometric horizontal and vertical adjustment options are used
- The electronic system provides flexibility in determining pressurization, filling, settling times.
- Measurement of the liquid volumes to be filled in the cans via a flowmeter allows more precise filling levels.
- The "fixed can, moving valve" system, which operates with a cam mechanism, ensures that the extremely sensitive cans meet and center the valve in a proper way without being deformed.
- Central lubrication fixing situated in a single point in the machine provides easy lubrication.
- The colorful wide touch screen panel provides ease of operation.
- The product boiler and valve structure are designed to be able to also fill carbonated beverages.