NET WEIGHT FILLER
It is a high-tech, rotary type Filling/Capping machine where separate load cells are used under each bottle. It has been specially developed for weighing and filling expensive and microbiologically sensitive products such as oil.
A special version has been developed and offered for sale for large-volume tin can and plastic bottles, which are very popular in the oil industry. With this Megacell-G series model, 5 liter cans, narrow brim plastic bottles and wide brim 5 liter plastic jars with different shapes and caps can be filled with the same machine.
Advantages of the Weighing Filling System:
- Thanks to the weight-controlled operating system, filling accuracy is much higher.
- The same amount of filling can always be achieved regardless of the product temperature.
- Due to its special valve structure, dripping can be prevented after filling.
- As the bottle never touches the valve thanks to the "Contact Free Filling" technique, hygiene is at utmost level.
- As there are very few moving parts in filling valves, spare part and maintenance requirement is very low.
Optional Bottle Cleaning Group (Rinsing):
The insides of the bottles can be cleaned before filling by means of a rinsing group that can be placed "optionally" before the filling group. In the rinsing phase, the bottles are grabbed by their brims by means of special holders, rotated 180° and depending on the nature of the product, sterile air, water, nitrogen or different cleaning liquids can be sprayed into them.
Nozzles operate according to the "No Bottle-No Spray" principle, and can be activated only if the relevant grippers have a bottle in them, for economy purposes.
- With the Weighing Filling System in which German made HBM branded weighing cells (load cells) are used under each bottle, an extremely sensitive filling process can be carried out.
- With the "Contact Free Filling Technology", the bottles never contact with the valves, so filling is carried out with utmost hygienic conditions.
- The valves are controlled by the Electronic and Pneumatic Control Center placed on the filling tank.
- Pre-entered values according to different product and bottle volumes can be recalled from the operator panel and easily adjusted during format change.
- Thanks to the electronic filtration program, mechanical vibrations that occur during the operation of the machine do not affect the weighing cells.
- Thanks to the computerized control system, filling tolerance is constantly optimized.
- Screw cap, crown cap, aluminum cap etc. The capping group suitable for the required cap type can be mounted on the monoblock body.
- Fully automatic cap sequencing unit (stainless steel) equipped with cap level control sensor
- Photocell controlled cap landing path
- "No Bottle - No Cap" system that prevents cap waste
- Control system that checks and discards capless bottles in the final stage
- PLC controlled fully automatic operation
- Colorful and large touchscreen operator panel
- Statistics, error messages and error diagnostic reports can be seen on the operator panel
- Electronic speed change in main drive motor with frequency inverter
- Central lubrication unit situated in a single point in the machine
- Stainless steel electrical control panel
Optional Special Applications
- Mobile nozzles which can go inside the bottles to provide more effective bottle cleaning in the rinsing group
- Fully enclosed hygienic machine (fans with hepa filter mounted on the machine ceiling create positive pressure and largely prevent dust or bacteria from entering in).
- Neck transport system for facilities that only fill plastic bottles.
- Cap sterilization system (cleans the inside of the cap with vacuum before meeting the bottle and sterilizes it with an ultraviolet light
- Closed loop CIP system with sanitation caps