CONTACTLESS HDPE/PET FILLER WITH ELECTRONIC FLOWMETERS
Electronic Filling and Capping Machines have been developed for filling Milk and Dairy Products (ayran, kephir, etc.) into HDPE or PET bottles with electromagnetic volumetric measurement method, rapidly, under sensitive and hygienic conditions. The most important feature of the machine is that the valve can fill the bottles hygienically, without touching them. A wide range of products are available for the consideration of the investors with alternative models which can reach up to 50,000 bottles per hour.
The bottles are caught from their brims by means of special grippers and turned 180°. In the rinsing phase, depending on the nature of the product to be filled, water, sterile air, nitrogen or different cleaning liquids can be sprayed into the bottle. Nozzles operating according to the "No Bottle-No Spray" system are activated only if the relevant grippers have a bottle, in order to save water.
- With the electromagnetic flowmeter, filling can be done extremely quickly and precisely.
- As the bottle never touches the valve thanks to "Contact Free Filling" technique, hygiene is at utmost level.
- Since a separate “valve-flowmeter set” is used for each bottle, there is never any deviation in precision.
- The valves are controlled by the Electronic and Pneumatic Control Center placed on the filling tank.
- Pre-entered values according to different product and bottle volumes can be recalled from the operator panel and easily set during format change.
- Suitable for closed loop CIP system with sanitation caps.
Various capping groups can be mounted on the monoblock body so that different caps can be attached.
- PLC controlled fully automatic operation
- Colorful and wide touchscreen operator panel
- On screen "Error messages" that make it easy to find errors
- Electronic speed change in main drive motor with frequency inverter
- Central lubrication group situated in a single point in the machine
- Stainless steel electrical control panel
Optional special hygienic applications:
- Fully enclosed hygienic machine (fans with hepa filter mounted on the machine ceiling create positive pressure and largely prevent dust or bacteria from entering in)
- Cap sterilization system (cleans the inside of the cap with vacuum before meeting the bottle and sterilizes it with an ultraviolet light. There is also the option of washing the inside of the cap with ozonated water)
- Manufacturing of components in contact with the product from AISI 316 stainless steel
- Modem for remote access to PLC
- Rinsing the bottle inside and outside with sterile air or hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) in Rinser
- Closed loop sanitation of nozzles in Rinser
- Foam washing system (with hygienic pumps, nozzles and valves)