It is used to pasteurize pulpy or pulpless fruit juices before filling.
Products that can be processed in a pasteurizer:
- Pulpy juices
- Pulp-free juices
- Fruit flavored drinks
- Liquid Sugar
- There is a pasteurization temperature recording system for process monitoring and future monitoring.
- There is a touch screen operator panel, through this panel, product temperature, error messages are displayed, necessary controls and settings are made and the process is maintained in a stable state.
- The system works in full automation by means of PLC and automatically controlled valves.
- Electromagnetic flowmeters are used to monitor the product flow.
- With the inverter controlled centrifugal pump, precise and desired quantities are transferred.
- Product heating is done by a wide flow “plate heat exchanger” made of AISI316 stainless steel, which facilitates the passage and transfer of pulp products.
- There is a "heat recovery system" that reduces steam and energy consumption.
- With the analog signal it receives from the next machine, the capacity can be adjusted automatically.
- The necessary product storage is made with the balance tank. Balance Tank is fully automated and coupled to the system with its mixer, CIP knob, level probe and centrifuge pump.