SYRUP PREPARATION AND CIP SYSTEMS
Syrup house Rooms, developed for the preparation of products such as carbonated soft drinks, fruit juices, ice tea and energy drinks, are systems specially designed for capacity, product types and plant area.
Closed circuit automatic CIP systems are also manufactured within the unit for washing and sanitation of the syrup and filling lines.
Sugar melting group, liquid sugar filtration, concentrate feeding group, mixing and resting tanks, pasteurization units and CIP (sanitation) groups are among the basic elements of syrup rooms.
- The convenience of automatic preparation of different types of products with hot and cold sugar melting systems.
- Ease of operation and follow-up with inter-unit connection and maneuver panels.
- Different solutions for low and high capacity facilities.
- Healthier and more homogeneous mixtures with the use of pumps in the mixing processes in liquid sugar and product tanks.
- With Automatic CIP Systems, it is ensured that the filling lines and syrup room units in the facility are closed-circuit CIP.
- With CIP systems with multiple outputs, it is possible to make CIP of two different regions at the same time which saves time and allows flexible production.