AGORA "Heating Tunnels" are used to prevent cold filled bottles and cans from sweating in hot environment after filling.
This process not only improves the quality of labeling, it also allows date coding on bottles and cans, and prevents the cardboard used under the shrink package from getting wet.
- Main structure made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Main conveyor chain is reinforced, high temperature resistant Rexnord / USA brand
- Dynamic Transfer System will be used to prevent bottle toppling at the bottle entrance and exit of the tunnel.
- Speed variability will be provided by the inverter.
- Pressure regulator in the steam inlet
- Tubular heat exchangers for steam made of stainless steel
- Equipped with suction pump and filtering system for water circulation
- Equipment for precise temperature control
- Top covers that can be opened for maintenance
- The output temperature of the packages is around 30°C.